Listen to the advice that I dont listen too and play better poker....

Listen to the advice that I dont listen to and play better poker....

Friday 1 October 2010

Lessons from a poker loser

Morning all

Most poker enthusiasts have shelves of books from successful players, and everyone looks for advice and tips from the pros. So the perspective you will get from this blog is somewhat different; as even though Im the first to offer anyone poker advice and consider myself a pretty good player,overall i lose money! However that doesnt mean there is nothing to learn from from watching my agonsing lurch from bank roll disaster to bad beat tilts, even if all you take out of it is to laugh at my misfortune or idiocy or decide to see if I would call and all in and make a mental note to do the opposite :-)

So from here in is my attempt to chronical all the disasters that will happen from this point onwards. To bring you up to speed, my biggest win was 1600 dollars in a 1000+ man tournament, so im not a complete slouch, although rest assured I am still a losing player!

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice blog you got here. If you want to check out another losing poker blogger check out my blog peace2am.blogspot.com I use to win but not sense I made this blog maybe its bad luck to write about poker. Anyways i was wondering what place you come in, in that 1000+ tournament and how much the buy in was. Also what website do you play on? Or do you even play online?

    ReplyDelete